*The above metrics represent the combined accomplishments of Florida Business Development Corporation and its DBAs Georgia Small Business Capital and Alabama Small Business Capital
We're Here To Help You Grow
Florida Business Development Corporation (FBDC) is a private, non-profit Certified Development Company established in 1989 to administer the Small Business Administration (SBA) 504 Loan Program. In addition to the 504 Loan Program, FBDC is active in the economic development in the community in which it serves. Take a look at our expertise:
We offer a comprehensive array of services to help meet the needs of your small business
Machinery & Equipment
The 504 Loan Program allows for the acquisition of heavy machinery and equipment. In addition, real estate can be developed and or renovated without having to provide a large down payment.
- I had the pleasure of working with Dana for over 7 years. You can't ask for a more honest, dedicated, knowledgeable and professional person working for and with you. Her work over the years has always been top notch and you can always trust on her to take care of your customers in a professional, friendly way.
- My gratitude goes to Armando Martinez and the Florida Business Development Corp-team. We recently closed on a SBA-backed commercial property structured utilizing FBDC whose discipline to their purpose, resourcefulness, and dedication provided the successful conclusion. Great to work with true professionals; highly organized, always communicative and well-connected in the industry. Thank you FBDC.
- The SBA 504 Program is a fantastic program to help business owners purchase equipment or a building. Working with Curry at FBDC makes this process easy and smooth. 121 Financial Credit Union is happy to have such a great partner in helping our local hometown businesses.
- Thanks to Curry Workman and Florida Business Development Corporation Flight Gymnastics can now take the next step and build a 30,000 sq. foot youth center. Flight will now be able to offer Gymnastics, American Ninja Warrior, Karate, Cheer-leading, Dance/Ballet, and many other activities for kids. With the additional revenue streams from these activities, we will be able offer scholarships to underprivileged youth, so that many more children will be able to participate in these fun life-skill building activities. This dream would not have been possible without the funding provided by the Florida Business Development Corporation.
- I enjoy working with Daniel Martinez and his team at the Florida Business Development Corporation (FBDC). Daniel is hands on, very meticulous and responsive. Renee Madormo is a seasoned and very efficient administrator. Together they provide a customer experience to our mutual clients that is second to none. As partners, they make the application process easy for our clients from the start of the process through the closing: their turnaround time on underwriting is quick, they facilitate the communication with the SBA representatives & attorneys and ensure the deadlines for the debenture funding is on time.
- The 504 program was the perfect fit for SiteREADY to help retain our operating capital and grow our business. The FBDC team was a pleasure to work with by helping us to get approved and closed quickly. We highly recommend them for your real estate project!
It gives me great pleasure to recommend you to any company that is interested in growing their business and is seeking a financial partner. I can say without question that I would not be where I am today without you in my life. As an entrepreneur, I'm a calculated risk-taker and I need someone on the other side of the table who understands my entrepreneurial ways, but views the opportunity from a pragmatic state. I've found that in you. When I think back to the financing of our first real estate project together in 2006, we ran into significant problems when the initial bank backed out of the deal post-closing on the real estate. You stepped in, found us the right primary lender, and told the story as well as I did. You're a true advocate - you see beyond the numbers and understand the vision and what we are trying to accomplish. That said, there are always parameters - we must live inside our means, and you understand that. It's an incredible balance that is difficult to find in a lending institution. Growing and leveraging my company has been both exciting and challenging, and thanks to your help I've been able to significantly grow my real estate portfolio to support the growing needs of my companies. I would highly recommend you to anyone that is seeking a relationship with a lender.
I like to use the 504 program when a client prefers to put less down on equipment or real estate. Part of the loan gets a great long term fixed rate and the fees can be financed. Florida Business Development Corp has a great team from top to bottom. They are always willing to answer any questions and I trust them to speak directly to my clients. Not only do they help during the approval and closing process they are there during the servicing of the loans as well. FBDC has a very knowledgeable staff and is a great resource to answer all of my SBA 504 questions.